Join our List - Get the latest news first!
Very often when people talk about weight loss, the first exercise they think of is running or jogging or swimming. These hard training methods are viewed as more effective just because they’re deemed ‘more difficult.’
Yoga is often not even considered as a weight loss exercise. Yet, it has helped millions of people all over the globe to lose weight. Zoe Bray, a certified yoga instructor, created a program known as Yoga Burn, to help women to lose weight.
This program has become a bestseller online with thousands of copies sold. Even after a couple of years, it’s still as popular and the positive reviews from satisfied customers keep coming in.
So, yoga can help you to lose weight. The key to succeeding though is knowing what poses to execute and how to structure a good session. In Yoga Burn, it’s all done for you. All you have to do is follow along.
There are 3 phases in Yoga Burn, and for each phase there are 3 videos for you to follow. So, that’s a total of 9 videos. That’s it. This is simple and not intimidating.
Each video is about 15 minutes in duration and you’ll play it 3 times on a loop. That comes up to about 45 minutes per yoga session. That’s just nice for it to be effective but not draining. You only need to do the workouts 3 times a week.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of this program.
The Good Points:
1) Unlike strenuous fitness programs such as CrossFit, HIIT or even the usual running on the treadmill, Yoga Burn is much easier. It’s not exhausting or draining.
You will not find yourself dreading the workouts in this program. That means you’ll be more motivated to stay on track and your weight loss will be steady until you reach your ideal body weight.
Yoga will also help to de-stress you. Unlike hardcore fitness training that causes more stress and makes the body release the stress hormone cortisol, yoga will keep you calm and at ease.
2) Yoga Burn addresses women’s needs specifically. This is not a ‘one size fits all’ program. Being a woman, Zoe understood that women have a more difficult time losing weight due to physiological differences.
So, her program was created for women and helps them overcome the obstacles that they often face when trying to shed the stubborn pounds. This targeted approach makes Yoga Burn a lot more effective than most run-of-the-mill yoga DVDs that litter the marketplace. You’ll get results much faster with Yoga Burn.
3) One of the reasons Zoe’s program has helped so many women to lose weight is because it is structured very well. You’re taken through the fundamentals all the way till the more advanced moves.
Initially, you will start off at phase 1, which is known as ‘Foundational Flow.’ In this phase, you’ll learn the basic poses, breathing techniques and other yoga basics.
When you’re through with phase 1, you’ll move on to the second phase which is the ‘Transitional Flow’ phase. In this phase, you’ll discover how to transition from one pose to another in a smooth and graceful manner.
Phase 3 is the ‘Mastery Flow Phase’ and you’ll be doing more advanced moves here which will challenge your body and boost your metabolism. This phase is all about burning fat and getting you fit.
4) If you follow the plan laid out in Yoga Burn and your diet is clean, you’ll most probably lose the excess fat within 2 months. However, if you feel that the program is not right for you, or you see no results, you can always ask for a refund.
Yoga Burn comes with a full 60-day money back guarantee. You really have nothing to lose here.
5) There is a ‘Tranquility Flow’ sequence and audio MP3s of the classes so that you can listen and follow the program. These 2 free bonuses accompany the main product.
6) The pace of the videos is slow enough for most beginners to keep up and yet, the videos do not take up a lot of time. They’re focused and effective.
The Bad Points:
1) While yoga is great for health, flexibility and stress relief, in order to lose weight, your diet matters too. You’ll need to be at a caloric deficit and on a clean diet. Yoga will accelerate weight loss, but your diet must be in place, or you’ll see no results.
2) This is a digital product. Nothing is shipped to you to keep it affordable to most people. You’ll need a computer with an internet connection to access this program.
Should You Get It?
This program was designed by a woman for women who wish to get lean and fit. Yoga Burn will transform your body over 12 weeks and give you the lithe and toned look that looks great in dresses and turns head.
It’s great for beginners and unlike many yoga classes which focus on breathing and meditation, Yoga Burn focuses on weight loss. If this is your goal, Zoe’s program will work wonders for you.
She’s a certified yoga instructor and she’ll guide you through every step of the program. Give it a try today, and in 3 months, you’ll be so glad that you started on Yoga Burn.