Join our List - Get the latest news first!
Back To Life is one of the top selling back pain relief programs online. It has sold thousands of copies and has just as many satisfied customers. Written by Emily Lark, this program gives back pain sufferers exactly the information that they need.
Emily is able to empathize with back pain sufferers because she was one too. After a bad car accident at the age of 12, Emily had to deal with debilitating back pain for years before she discovered what worked for her.
Now, she’s a fitness expert and a yoga practitioner with real-world information that works. It’s not untested theory. Emily walks the talk and is living proof that her methods will help to relieve back pain. The efficacy of her methods is probably the biggest selling point for Back To Life.
Now let’s take a closer look at what why everyone is in love with Back To Life, and if it’s really worth your time.
The Good Points:
1) This guide addresses the root cause of back pain in a holistic manner. It’s all about strengthening your back and the surrounding muscles. Heat patches, medication, etc. are all temporary measures that only treat the symptoms but mask the cause. Back To Life fixes the root cause of the problem – weak back muscles and/or a body that’s not in balance.
2) A lot of attention is given to sciatica. Probably because Emily, suffered from it. Sciatica sufferers will benefit greatly from the content here.
3) The program is flexible with modifications to suit people with different capabilities. This is NOT a one-size fits all program. You can tailor it to suit yourself. The good news is that you’ll not need steroids, medication or any other contraptions to make this work.
4) Emily Lark even offers online consultation for free. Once you get this program, should you have any doubts or questions, you can contact her support desk for help. This is service that goes beyond what most other back pain guides will ever give you.
5) Not only is the program 100 percent safe and natural, but it offers a 100% money back guarantee for 60 days. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can always get your money back
6) You’re even give 2 free bonuses – ‘Back To Life Yoga’ and ‘Back To Life Guided Meditation.’ These are especially helpful for making you limber and also to help you de-stress.
7) The exercises that Emily shows you are simple and yet, challenging enough to help strengthen your back. They only take about 10 to 15 minutes to do. In our busy lives, this is perfect because it takes minimal time and still delivers results.
The Bad Points:
1) Not all types of back pain can be cured with this program. Some people may suffer chronic back pain due to degenerative issues such as osteoarthritis, etc. This guide will be of limited use to them. It may help… but it’s not going to cure the problem.
2) Consistency is everything. You’ll need to do the exercises that Emily recommends. While it takes only 10 minutes, after a few days most people will start skipping on the training and give up on it.
You absolutely must stay the course for at least 4 to 6 weeks. Once you see the benefits, you’ll be motivated to keep going. Give the program time to work and do it unfailingly.
3) You can only get this guide online because it’s an eBook. So, you’ll need a computer and an internet connection to access it. Once you download it, you can always print it out for easier reference.
Should You Get It?
You most definitely should. Anybody who has had back pain will know just how badly it affects your daily life. In fact, it can be so debilitating that your life becomes a living nightmare.
Strengthening your back and being proactive about yourself is one of the best ways to go about mitigating your back pain. But here’s the kicker – you can’t join classes at the gym or decide to become a CrossFit fanatic. You’ll just end up aggravating your back pain. These training routines are not created to suit back pain sufferers.
Emily Lark’s program does exactly that. The exercises are suitable for people with back issues. That’s what makes it so effective.
You need a program that was made for back pain sufferers, by someone who was a back pain sufferer. Emily has been through the wringer as far as back pain goes. She conquered it, and now she’s showing you how to do it.
Buy ‘Back To Life’… Read it well, listen to Emily’s advice. Follow and apply it closely and you will get better.